A new flair on burritos that is super easy and surprisingly delicious!
1 (15 ounce) can black beans
1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and sliced)
1 medium onion
1 large tomato (diced)
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pour the beans into a large iron skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Cook at a hard simmer until they become pasty and begin to resemble burrito beans in texture.
- Heat oil in a separate skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, onion, and garlic; cook until the artichokes become golden brown.
- Place tortillas in a dry skillet over low heat to warm.
- Spoon beans and artichoke mixture onto each tortilla, and top with cheese and tomato.
- Fold in ends, and roll up serve and enjoy!
It’s a really easy dinner to make if you don’t have much time. It’s delicious and a great way to have burritos if you or your friends are vegetarians. Even I could make it on the first try…which is saying something! Also, it only takes two pans so clean up is a breeze!
Adjust your portions and ingredients on allrecipes.com!
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Calories: 159 Total Fat: 11.1g Sodium: 393mg
Carbs: 6.7g Cholesterol: 30mg
Protein: 8.7g Fiber: 1.8g