I write stuff now for a legit blog! Not that Don’t Eat the Pickles isn’t awesome and legit, but you know…it is what it is.
Anyway, I am posting the links to my Persephone Magazine pieces here. Free free to click and view over at P-Mag. While you are there, check out the articles by all the other wonderful women writers at Persephone Magazine!
- Planning for My Children’s Future: Why I support Universal Healthcare
- Book Review: Pretty Little Mistakes
- Tall Tails: Debunking Pet Myths
- Book Review: Why Aren’t You Sweet Like Me?
- News Brief: Stodghill vs. Catholic Health Initiatives
- Tall Tails: Let Sleeping Kittens Lie!
- True Perspectives, or To Each His Own
- Book Review: The Monster of Florence
- I Don’t Want to be a Writer, but I Am
- Book Review: The Girl Who Couldn’t Say No
- An Open Letter to All Coworkers
- Photographic Memory